Who else gets to leave church early to come home to mom and gets to go to the park?
Princess Calyn, that's who!
But as punishment we later locked her in a cage:)
Actually, she got in the dog kennel herself. She seriously played in that thing for an hour. No, we do NOT have a dog. This was over at our friends' house while we were watching the Saints game. One of the best NFL games I've ever watched. I watched the last quarter and overtime through the spaces in my fingers. SO EXCITED for the Super Bowl. Wow. Unbelievable. Poor Logan kept trying to sleep but I kept jumping up out of my chair with him in my arms. Sorry little buddy, if you're going to live in this family, get used to the craziness of football season.
WHO DAT!!
(Except last night Calyn kept cheering, "Geaux Tigers!" Close enough.)
3 comments:
Seriously. Does it possibly get any more intense than last night?! I'm still shaking today I think. There's some serious electricity here, I can't imagine what Super Bowl Sunday is going to be like! Awesome stuff!
Serously ...WHO DAT!! WE DAT!!
On another note I just started following your blog. I have to say your kids are precious :)
Nate was wondering if you watched that game. I bet you are excited for the Super Bowl. I love Calyn in the dog cage, too funny! Nice way to keep kids contained though... Hmmmmmm, that gives me some good ideas.... ;)
Post a Comment