I like the looks of this picture!
They are serious business here! haha love it :)
Let me guess, a football game that has them so captured?
Close...I think it was actually the movie "Rudy."
I was just going to ask what they were watching! :-) Never mind.Are you guys going to be home next weekend? We might drive to New Orleans for a quick trip and would love to see you guys!
How cute! By the way, the dog cage that you have Calyn locked in below, I need three of those... Do you know where I can find some good deals on them?
Classic
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the looks of this picture!
They are serious business here! haha love it :)
Let me guess, a football game that has them so captured?
Close...I think it was actually the movie "Rudy."
I was just going to ask what they were watching! :-) Never mind.
Are you guys going to be home next weekend? We might drive to New Orleans for a quick trip and would love to see you guys!
How cute! By the way, the dog cage that you have Calyn locked in below, I need three of those... Do you know where I can find some good deals on them?
Classic
Post a Comment