Saturday, January 09, 2010

Goggle Time




We're doing alright over here. It is definitely an adjustment having another kid around. The hardest part is STILL the first one! It will be a little while before we find our new "normal", but as you can see from the pics, some things never change.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

haha! That is really funny! We are still not in a normal routine...the holidays threw us off and I'm hoping we can get back in the swing of things soon! Yall look great! Glad to hear all is well!

mccready's said...

Ah yes. I found that the hardest part of having #2 was #1 for a while. But just you wait... pretty soon #2 will catch up and, most likely surpass #1 and THEN, my friend, they'll really give you a run for your money! :)

Cathi said...

At least you've still got man-to-man coverage so it's usually manageable. Wait until you have to go to zone defense - then things really start going crazy!

Jeni said...

Cathi, at this point, I'm not sure we'll need to go to zone defense:)

Vargas Clan said...

Hey it gets easier with time, I promise...Then the 3rd one comes along and man I got the older tow back on track rpetty quick but as for the baby...well we are still trying!! LOL You have an adorably family!!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Ha, ha! Love the goggles!