Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catch up? I'm gonna try:)


23 weeks
Yes, I'm huge. No, I'm not having twins. This is normal for me:)

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

You are showing more than I am! I was so jealous of your first belly picture you posted b/c I couldn't wait to start showing! People still don't think I'm as far along as I say I am but for some reason, I think I'll have him closer to Thanksgiving! You look great, girl We'll have to get these little boys together one day!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

You look great Jeni! My tummy was that size when I was 18 weeks along. I hope that makes you feel better. Love you all tons and can't wait to see this new little addition to the family!

Jamie Hamilton said...

whoah mama!

Jordan Carroll said...

You're not huge! You look great! It's ALL belly! Besides, I'd be totally jealous if you were one of "those" women who complain about how "small" they were and how they gained like, 16 lbs. the entire pregnancy! WHATEVER! :)