Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Time

We had a crew visit for graduation

I promise she had fun and likes ice cream

Trouble

The cousins, minus a few

Little drummer girl

This is a "play" binky. She never has been a fan of them except when paired with a nice set of antennas.

Pink Chuck Taylors

Slip-n-Slide at Stacy's 30th birthday party

I love how she's trying to drink the water

Swimmin' with Alex

Crawfish boil for the dental practice Aaron is joining. Here, Calyn is hamming it up for Courtney, one of the dentists.

Crawfish, baby.

Trey and Courtney, two of the three dentists Aaron will be working with

Calyn with her "bug."

We had a nice little visit with the Majoue's when we were in Dallas for business last month.


A nice, romantic message Aaron left for me in the shower one morning. Aren't you jealous?

7 comments:

Kathy said...

We are so proud of you Aaron! Your awesome! Jeni I am glad u emailed me about your blog cause I had lost everyones blog address when Steve changed the background. Thanks

Jamie Hamilton said...

The ice cream picture is priceless.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I was thinking...how did Aaron use two "E"s ans "O"s. They must have two packs of those foam letters. Then I looked closer and saw that he used the "zero" and "three". Very clever, Dr. Mangum!

mccready's said...

that message on the wall looks just like the kind of thing clint would leave for me. :) be still my heart, right?

Amy said...

I'm stealing that picture of Alex and Calyn. I love it. I love all the pics! I'm glad you decided to come out of hibernation!!

Congrats again on graduation and on the baby news. We are so happy for you!!

Holly said...

That Calyn gets cuter by the day. She is such a perfect combination of the two of you; that's right, that means you must be cute too :)I can't wait to see the next Mangum baby. I love the pink chucks, Kailey's gone through a couple of pairs herself.

The Original Mangums said...

Great Post! Welcome Back - hope to see you again SOOOOON! We had a great weekend.