Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dr. Aaron, DDS

There have been some big things happen lately that has brought me out of blogging hibernation. I figured they were worth coming back for:)

The proud parents

The proud wife



8 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations Dr. Mangum. Who would've thought, way back when we were in the same Valiant class in Leesville that you'd be a DOCTOR of Dentistry!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Hooray! Congratulations guys! Look out teeth, there's a new sheriff in town. : )

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Congrats Uncle/Doctor Aaron!!!!!That "Little Shop Of Horrors-I'll Be a Dentist" song is ringing in my ears for you. Please don't torture your patients or get hooked on nitrous oxide like Steve Martin!

Jordan Carroll said...

Congrats Aaron and Jeni! What an awesome accomplishment! I'm congratulating you too, Jeni, because I'm sure that you have been making lots of sacrifices and giving lots of support the last few years too. I'm so proud for you both!

Adrienne said...

Congratulations, Aaron! Must be a good feeling! Can't wait!

Holly said...

Congratulations Aaron! Good luck with the new job, new house, new baby. Sheesh you guys have a lot going on.

The Original Mangums said...

YOU DID IT! But then I always knew you would! We are proud of you!

Mark said...

New chapter in the Adventures of Jeni, Aaron, and Calyn is starting. I'm excited to read all about it. Congratulations! Aaron, thanks for the intense soccer match - even if you did finish me off with an unforgettable NUTMEG! You're AWE-SOME!