Thursday, April 09, 2009

New Baby, New House

Isabella May Figueroa was born April 9, 2009 at 5:00 pm on the dot!
She weighs 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and is 20 inches long.
She has a FULL head of black hair.
She's already captured my heart.

Congrats, Steph and Eloy!
She's beautiful.
Auntie Jen couldn't be more proud.

Oh, and we bought this house.
More on that later:)
I'm tired.

Peace.




10 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

That's a good looking house guys. And that baby, she is super duper cute! Honestly, who doesn't love sweet, precious new babies !?! Pass our congratulations on to Stephanie.

Jordan said...

Congratulations Auntie Jeni!!! What a cutie--even fresh from the womb!

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness, she is perfectly precious, really! What a beautiful baby. Congrats Stephanie and Eloy! I hope everything went well for you guys.

Oh and Jeni, I ♥LOVE♥ your house! Can't wait to see more pictures {after you and the rest of the family rest up from all of the excitement}. Have fun as a new Aunt! Calyn will make a perfect cousin to play with here soon ;-)

Ashley said...

when i saw the title of the post i thought it was saying YOU were pregnant! But I love the house, you need to make sure to post pix of the inside when you get a chance.

Jenn said...

Yay! Congrats on the house. That's so exciting :)

The Original Mangums said...

We saw her today and she is beautiful! Congrats and WELCOME BELLA!!!
We also saw the house, inside and out! It is great and will make a perfect abode for the A. Mangum Family!

Amy said...

Yeah!! She's beautiful. I can see why she's already won you over. I'm so excited to see more house pictures (and we're also excited to see you and Calyn soon too :) ) Have fun!

*I'm running the race tomorrow ready or not :)

Lexi said...

Enough about Isabella's birthday, I want to hear about Calyn's birthday N•O•W! Just Kidding. :-)

It sounds like you've been busy for a while- new baby, house hunting/buying, Easter and then Wagon's birthday. Can't wait for some updates!

And you'll be here soon! Yay!!

mccready's said...

Beautiful niece. And beautiful house!! Can't wait to hear more about THAT one!

Holly said...

Congratulations on the new house. I'm super excited for you guys. I know you will do an excellent job decorating and turning it into the perfect Mangum home :) Congratulations to Stephanie too what a beautiful baby girl.