Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Catch Up

Okay, ready for my blogging excuse this time? Really, it's a good one. We've been in the process of buying a house, so we've been runnin' the roads between here and there. More on that later:)

Here's a rundown of the past few weeks:


Our friends have access to our house when we're gone. I came home and found this note on my refrigerator...I thought it was cute:)

Nacho Libre fans?

On the Saturday release date of Twilight, I had a few friends over to celebrate the occasion (and Kristel's birthday:) Meghan did a bang-up job on the cupcakes.

What a deal!

Kris and I went to the Border's Midnight Release party for Twilight. Kristel won a door prize: a card and a glowstick...weird.


We weren't the nuttiest fans there...this woman brought along her full-size Edward cut out. We just HAD to take a picture! (What's the deal with me and my kiss-y faces?)

Afternoon bubbles with Dad.

Don't you wish you were invited to this party?

Morning silliness

Carrying around her sippy cup in the Easter basket Joel and Mica gave her

An L-town game of Yahtzee. Aaron rolled this Yahtzee on his first roll. He immediately calculated the odds of that happening. I think it was around one in 50,000.

At Carl's surprise birthday party Calyn was sitting on her Aunt Tessie's lap. Her new little cousin, Isabella, kicked her. She was fascinated with the magical kicking belly afterward.



The kind of birthday presents Carl loves!



We've been eating a lot of bear pancakes lately. Cal loves to eat them. And when she loves to eat something, we cling to it!

March swim party

Cal with her early birthday present from mom and dad


We're in the process of getting her to sleep like a big girl. She still sleeps in her crib, but it's more like a real bed now.

Calyn started some Yoga classes
{not really}


Her favorite seat in the house

8 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Thanks for the updates. It looks like you've been living it up quite nicely! Miss you guys.

Jessica said...

It is going to be so great for you to have your own house! And Jackson still sleeps in a toddler bed...I don't want him to grow up too fast (and apparently neither does he...see my post).
BTW, those cupcakes are great! I love the sprinkles for fur and the pale bloody ones, too.

Ashley said...

So did you guys find a house?? That's so exciting, I'm happy for you guys.
And I am in love with those cupcakes--where did she come up with that? I need to copy.

J Dub said...

Love the pics! The captions are hilarious. My fav, the one that says want to join this party or something like that. Too funny. Hope the house-buying goes smoothly. That's so exciting!

Lexi said...

Tell Steph she looks amazing!

Oh and I covet that glow stick- about as much as I ♥ Edward. ;-)

Where are some pictures of these houses you're scoping out?

TJ-n-Crystal said...

LOVE the updates. I would have LOVE to have been invited to the bubble party. Elmo and ducky, Aaron and Calyn, Jeni and some bubbles...it would have been a blast.

Kristel said...

Love the pictures! I need that pic with Edward...
Got inside today just as the rain hit!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Jeni . . . you're a coke dealer, now!?! You should probably confess that to the proper authorities, I'm just saying . . .
I'm excited to see some new pictures of your new abode.