One of Aaron's friends from his mission, Jordan Love, came down to NOLA with his family for the Sugar Bowl (they are hard-core Utah fans!). The day before the game, we met up with them down in the French Quarter for a fun filled day of alligator/crawfish/gumbo/jambalaya tasting and French Market shopping. It was so fun to meet the Love family. They are a bunch of REALLY cool people. This was the first time I met Jordan in person, but I felt like I already knew him because of BLOGGING! Me and his wife have become blogging-buddies so it was like we'd known each other for years. Cool huh? (Unfortunately Ash and Tate couldn't come:( But we'll catch them next time we're in Utah. To make it even sweeter, Utah BEAT Alabama! We root for whoever is playing against Alabama (boooo....hisss.....)Monday, January 05, 2009
How about some Love for Utah!
One of Aaron's friends from his mission, Jordan Love, came down to NOLA with his family for the Sugar Bowl (they are hard-core Utah fans!). The day before the game, we met up with them down in the French Quarter for a fun filled day of alligator/crawfish/gumbo/jambalaya tasting and French Market shopping. It was so fun to meet the Love family. They are a bunch of REALLY cool people. This was the first time I met Jordan in person, but I felt like I already knew him because of BLOGGING! Me and his wife have become blogging-buddies so it was like we'd known each other for years. Cool huh? (Unfortunately Ash and Tate couldn't come:( But we'll catch them next time we're in Utah. To make it even sweeter, Utah BEAT Alabama! We root for whoever is playing against Alabama (boooo....hisss.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Most beautiful little sleeper! Pretty great parents too!
Who's that hot short guy and where can I get his number??
Jord had the best time there, he loved getting together with you guys, and I am rather jealous. I wanted to come so bad! Someday you and I will finally meet:)
Post a Comment