It seems like Elmos always become a part of the family. Our Elmo had a terrible accident and fell into the potty right after Allison finished her business (number 1 - thank goodness) today and had to be cleaned thoroughly and hung up to dry.
P.S. Markus tells me yesterday that you have just about the cutest girl he has ever seen (in a while). Thought I'd share. We love her, thanks for sharing your baby :)
7 comments:
She's a little mommy already! Cute, cute, CUTE!
It seems like Elmos always become a part of the family. Our Elmo had a terrible accident and fell into the potty right after Allison finished her business (number 1 - thank goodness) today and had to be cleaned thoroughly and hung up to dry.
Awww how sweet. She wanted to share. hehe
P.S. Markus tells me yesterday that you have just about the cutest girl he has ever seen (in a while). Thought I'd share. We love her, thanks for sharing your baby :)
What a sweetheart! Sharing is a hard lesson to learn!
So cute! I'm so glad you have a blog! Thanks for letting me know! We need to get together now that the holidays are over!
That's awesome. Our Elmo has also been feed a few times.
Calyn really takes good care of that Elmo! I seem to remember her saving his life at one time too. He should be very appreciative.
Post a Comment