Monday, December 08, 2008

"I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by the territorial disputes between mythical creatures."


I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus


Calyn knew it was him...she was just kinda confused. As soon as he came out, she stood in front of him yelling, "Daddy! Daddy!"

Me: "Shhh, Calyn! You're going to blow his cover."

So she stood there and stared until it was her turn. You can see her brain trying to process what's going on.


6 comments:

Maren said...

That bottom picture is AWESOME! I love it...that's a framer, imo!

Ashley said...

i was wondering how come Santa looked so young....
so, the Utes are going to New Orleans. Jord just informed me the other day that it's too expensive for us both to go....so i am uninvited basically. RUDE. Acutally i could care less-i hate sports, it was just funny how i'm no longer invited anyway.

The Original Mangums said...

So smart! Such sweet and darling pictures, they are both keepers!

Mark said...

That has got to be the tallest, skinniest, most intelligent looking, brown eyed and humor imbued Santa I have ever seen. Take it as a compliment. I must confess I laughed out loud when I first saw the photos! Dude, this settles it - you are king.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

You can't fool little Cag. Love the mommy kissing Santa picture!

Kathy said...

So cute. I laughed & laughed!