
Last night Calyn and I made chocolate chip cookies. She "helped" by standing on a stool at the counter and dumping the flour in the bowl. She wasn't satisfied with just doing that, so I gave her a little bowl with some more flour and a spoon to play with. She stood there on the stool stirring the flour for a long time. It was super cute. I think it's time to make her a mini apron, though.

Of course, she had to sample our creations. She was too impatient to wait for the cookies to cool, so I just gave her a hot one so she'd learn that food is HOT! She took a bite, spit it out because it was too hot and then picked it up and put it back in her mouth. She was determined to eat that cookie, hot or not. I don't think she learned anything from my "food is hot" lesson.
2 comments:
jeni...there are bits and pieces of joy in our journey...but they occur when we are INSIDE!!!!
:-)
At least she will eat a cookie after helping make it! Sweet little girl!
Post a Comment