Hey, I like your new background. Thanks again for babysitting. We feel so lucky to have you next door! We're sad we missed out on some LSU history! What a great game! At least we saw the first touchdown :) I'm STILL a little cold :)
Yeah and I froze every second of the game. It almost made it half worth it on a birthday night when I really would've loved to be somewhere else. ha! But they won, right?
We listened to the game on the way back to Leesville (Dr. Stiener wanted to) We got home just as they made the 18th point! Dr. S said, "Oh they'll win!" But none of us heard the outcome till I read your blog! Last quarter team, that all you can say!
3 comments:
Hey, I like your new background. Thanks again for babysitting. We feel so lucky to have you next door! We're sad we missed out on some LSU history! What a great game! At least we saw the first touchdown :) I'm STILL a little cold :)
Yeah and I froze every second of the game. It almost made it half worth it on a birthday night when I really would've loved to be somewhere else. ha! But they won, right?
We listened to the game on the way back to Leesville (Dr. Stiener wanted to) We got home just as they made the 18th point! Dr. S said, "Oh they'll win!" But none of us heard the outcome till I read your blog! Last quarter team, that all you can say!
Post a Comment