
I caught Calyn watching "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" in the laundry basket, through the holes in the side.

"Are you spying on me?"

One of the few "nice" moments of our day.
We have been going strong since 6:15 this morning. It started with a nice run with my friend and neighbor, Amy. Then, as soon as we got home we all got ready for family pictures at City Park. The wind was a bit blustery, but I think we got some good shots. After the park, we came home to nap before heading to the zoo to meet our friends, Kara and Dave. Calyn was NOT agreeable at the zoo. It was a bloody nightmare. She didn't want to be in her stroller, didn't want to walk, only wanted ME to carry her (she's 25 lbs. now), and cried a ridiculous amount (very uncharacteristic for her). I think her LAST set of baby teeth molars are coming in. Sixteen teeth down, four to go. Whew. Have I mentioned on here before that I
hate teething?
Now, we're "babysitting" Alex while Amy and Darren are at the LSU game, which we're currently losing. Oh well.
2 comments:
Calyn's peek-a-boo TV watching is hilarious!!
Avery just got her bottom two front teeth in. It is always a relief when they finally pop through. Such a painful experience for these wee ones.
Ian has been biting on his fingers in the back of his mouth and has been CRANKY too, so I think his 2 year molars are coming soon too. Love the laundry pic. You need to stay home and do nothing tomorrow. Stacy's orders. The End.
Post a Comment