Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Home Alone

Yes, Aaron is gone again:( There is no way I could ever be a military wife. I HATE when Aaron is away. Luckily I have the Norby's right next door. It kinda feels like we share a house. I know if I screamed really loud, they would probably hear. It's times like this I wish Calyn would sleep in my bed with me. But, most of the time I'm grateful she doesn't occupy my bed. You can't have it both ways, right? I just finished watching one of my all-time favorite movies, "You've Got Mail" so I'm ready to go to bed with nice dreams. I love you Aaron and miss you so hard...

2 comments:

Mangoose said...

Miss you too dude. I'll be home tomorrow for about 45 minutes...just enough time to pack up and leave again. We can relax Saturday evening and all day Sunday.

The Original Mangums said...

I too hate being alone! It was hard when Carl was gone so much in the Army. But you do what you have to do! Thanks for the calls, sorry I missed them!