I taught Enrichment the other night. This is one of the centerpieces I made for it. Thought you might be interested...and I'm grasping at straws for posts:)
I have been trying to come up with some ideas for a wreath lately and I thought of the wreath you made from those cute Ikea ornaments (I think that's where they were from - the bright-colored ones). It was really cute and that center piece is just lovely!
3 comments:
I have been trying to come up with some ideas for a wreath lately and I thought of the wreath you made from those cute Ikea ornaments (I think that's where they were from - the bright-colored ones). It was really cute and that center piece is just lovely!
So....I didn't even know we were having enrichment. Darn! I love this, it's beautiful, you amazingly talented woman. :)
Beautiful, Jeni! You do have a gift, but then I've always known that!
Post a Comment