I have the same problem! I often buy the two-pack of deodorant and forget that I have another one. I've got about 6 sticks in my drawer. I didn't notice I had so many until Allison started playing with them. She would sneak into my bathroom and rub them on her belly. I would take that one away and put it up so she couldn't reach it and then the next day she would find another one. That went on for a few days until I dug around and found all of them and put them all away.
My problem, and maybe I'm alone with this, is that I don't like to use the deodorant all the way down to the bottom, but I can't throw away that much of the product. It feels wasteful, so I keep the container with only a little nub of deodorant in case I have a deodorant "emergency" where I run out and forget to buy more. Needless to say, I never have these so called "emergencies" that I prepare for, so I end up with a bunch of almost used up deodorant sticks hanging out in the bathroom drawer.
I change brands all of the time because I get tired of the same scents. I think my pits grow immune to deo if I use the same kind for too long. I use mine until the plastic scrapes my skin, or the top piece falls off for the millionth time. My current deo of choice: Dove ultimate clear-sensitive skin- fragrance free. It's been doing the job nicely.
9 comments:
i have the same problem with bar soaps...we have a ton and next time i am on that isle at the store, i bet we get another set.
OH wow! So which one is your favorite?? Deodorant is one thing I'm not good at trying new things.
I have the same problem! I often buy the two-pack of deodorant and forget that I have another one. I've got about 6 sticks in my drawer. I didn't notice I had so many until Allison started playing with them. She would sneak into my bathroom and rub them on her belly. I would take that one away and put it up so she couldn't reach it and then the next day she would find another one. That went on for a few days until I dug around and found all of them and put them all away.
Poor Lady Speedstick- that's obviously the dud since there are no duplicates of her! It looks like Dove is pulling ahead, just by .5
I would think with all of that deoderant that you'd smell better but I still have to breathe through my mouth when I'm around you.
Stinky squirrel!
P.S. Just kidding ;-)
My problem, and maybe I'm alone with this, is that I don't like to use the deodorant all the way down to the bottom, but I can't throw away that much of the product. It feels wasteful, so I keep the container with only a little nub of deodorant in case I have a deodorant "emergency" where I run out and forget to buy more. Needless to say, I never have these so called "emergencies" that I prepare for, so I end up with a bunch of almost used up deodorant sticks hanging out in the bathroom drawer.
I change brands all of the time because I get tired of the same scents. I think my pits grow immune to deo if I use the same kind for too long. I use mine until the plastic scrapes my skin, or the top piece falls off for the millionth time. My current deo of choice: Dove ultimate clear-sensitive skin- fragrance free. It's been doing the job nicely.
Bahahahaha. I love it. At least your prepared for ANYTHING...a hurricane, tropical storm,in case you get sick and can't make it to the store.
Some people have food storage...that is some serious deodorant.
I get immune to deodorant sometimes too like stacy and have to change it out.
That is hillarious Jeni!!
Post a Comment