i might not want to know, but what was up with those fabulous facial features, anyways???
Love the Burt Reynolds 'Stash's. Awesome.
O I saw these on Paige's blog. Yall had lots of fun with those things it looks like. Oh how we loved the 70s look. What about sideburns??
That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time. It's still funny now!
Hey Jeni! It's been a long long time huh? That party looks super fun. Almost reminds me of some of the "ghetto" birthday parties we used to have at the ghetto apartment. Calyn is beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i might not want to know, but what was up with those fabulous facial features, anyways???
Love the Burt Reynolds 'Stash's. Awesome.
O I saw these on Paige's blog. Yall had lots of fun with those things it looks like. Oh how we loved the 70s look. What about sideburns??
That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time. It's still funny now!
Hey Jeni! It's been a long long time huh? That party looks super fun. Almost reminds me of some of the "ghetto" birthday parties we used to have at the ghetto apartment. Calyn is beautiful!
Post a Comment