Since I've jumped on the "Twilight" bandwagon, I guess I'll jump on this "tagging" bandwagon, too:)
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
12 comments:
Jeni, this has nothing to do with your post. I just want to say that your blog always looks awesome. By the way, I build websites all day every day, so me telling you that your blog is beautiful means a lot.
- Joe Hamilton -
one memory of you is how cute you were pregnant. i can't even remember why i thought that, but i did.
another...i was a bit jealous that you were so lucky to get to date aaron during high school...he was one of the few HOTTIES in our stake ;-)
oh, and i "borrowed" your link list idea for other blogs. it was getting way out of hand. hope you don't mind.
Oh Jeni bear,
There are so many to choose from. I think the most memorable was around a campfire back home. That's all I'm permitted to say.
This may seem totally random, but I vividly remember the first time I met you. It was at the ward Halloween party and you had actually lived here a good two months by then, but I had Sam the week you moved in, so it took a while to get back into the act of getting out of the house. So I finally met you at the Halloween party and I just remember that your hair was SOOOOOO long and Calyn was so darn cute--she was a cat, I think?? Anyways, of course there are lots of other things from like last week, but that's the vivid "jeni" memory for me! :)
When we got home from the hospital, after having Kailey, you, Aaron, Jamie, and Joe came down to our apartment to visit. I was so glad that you guys visit. It was so good to laugh, have a good time, and have some "normal" after our world was turned upside down by one colicky baby. Shortly after that, one of Kailey's first nicknames came about (one of many that were inevitable with Joe and you guys around), Tilapia :)
Between you and Aaron and Jamie and Joe, I don't know who has/gives more nicknames!
It was so much fun having y'all right down the street, living at the Hamilton's apt. for a little while.
I remember hanging out with you and Debbie when we all started LSU. I remember going to that concert together in New Orleans (I think it was the Goo Goo Dolls, or something we would've been listening to 10 years ago - YIKES!) That was one of the first things I did with Joe, too. And I remember when you and Debbie came and stayed with us a few days during Christmas break after our first semester at the Ghetto Palms apartment. We had some good times at that trashy little apartment.
One of the great memories I can share with you was the day that Aaron told us that you were pregnated. It was so cool to see the look on his face he was so proud and happy to know that he was gonna be a father and that you were going to be the mother of a beautiful baby. Even tho I still think you should have named her Jimbo after me. We miss yall also and cant wait till yall move back
Well Bookclub at your little apartment was a great memory for me with our Chocolate coke etc. You made that ugly apartment look so cute, I was very jealous of your decorating skills. Love ya!
Favorite memory of you has to be the time you couldn't find your cell phone on our way to the Zephyrs game. We back tracked to the apartment complex and drove about two milimeters an hour looking for that thing and even tried calling it to hear if it had been flung out into the parking lot somewhere. Then when we had given up and were heading back to the game, we started seeing glints of pink on the side of the road and we were able to follow the path of destruction. I can't believe your phone rode over all of those speed bumps, through a turn and down past the coke factory still holding on! That was amazing! Also priceless was seeing Aaron's face when you showed him the remains.I think that phone is cursed (even it's reincarnated clone has taken a bath) gee whiz.
The very first time I saw you was my first day at church in the New Orleans 1st ward {pre-katrina}. I was observing everyone in Relief Society and you were dressed so cool and had great style to you! But, I never got a chance to talk to you... Then, what, 2 years later I actually got to know you for only a short time!
This camping trip will be at the top of our long list of memories, but my favorite is when we (you, Debbie, & I) went to get our nails did and ate at Chili's. We shared the Awesome Blossom! I felt so girly that day and really enjoyed hanging out with you two. I always laugh when I think of that fort in your living room. Me and Debbie were spying on you and *mystery date* on the couch. FYI, Aaron: there was no action going on.
I'm a pretty lucky guy since I get to make new memories with you everyday. Here's a few of my favorites: you bringing me a glass of lemonade from your house while I was digging weeds out of the parking lot cracks at my job at Lowes when we were in high school, hiking around Bryce Canyon with you and "the rock" adventure at the KOA campsite, and finally, after Calyn was delivered you came out of your woozy, morphine-induced state long enough to tell me and the anesthesiologist that you wanted PF Changs. You're the greatest, and I love you so hard.
Post a Comment