Monday, December 17, 2007

My FABULOUS Birthday

There's nothing like a birthday to make you feel loved. And believe me, I feel loved. It was a day full of shopping, eating, and good friends: followed by a weekend of more shopping and my family. With my birthday being so close to Christmas it could easily be lost in all the holiday rush. But, let me say, my friends/family did (and always does) make it feel separate from Christmas. Thank you...love all of you!

Peyton's shirt reads: I do my own stunts. Hilarious!

Dr. Aaron with his morning patient.

What a cute birthday present! Later on that afternoon I was ready to return this gift...

Josh had an appointment with Dr. Aaron Friday morning, so the Hutchies stayed at Hotel Mangum (a popular place for dental school patients to stay:) Right Paige?


Our newest recruits: Aimee (the big cutie) and Emily (the lil' cutie) Roberts (not pictured: Scott-sorry you were at school, we missed your company!)

Hey Stace...what's that on your Face?

Basil Boy

Aaron was too hungry to wait for his food, so he nibbled on a little a la Calyn.

3 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

HOW CUTE!!! Ok so I love your birthday present Calyn...and The Hungry Mangum (last pic). Fun Fun Fun!!! I'm glad you had a fabulous Birthday!!!

Jordan said...

BAPPY HIRTHDAY SQUIRREL!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Jeni!!! I'm glad you have such great friends and family to help you celebrate!