Some people are "word" bloggers. I, on the other hand, am a "picture" blogger. I express my thoughts, happ-nins, and feelings through the pictures I choose to share. Good times. Enjoy.

Christmas? It's 80 degrees out here!

Ayden: "That's Baby Calyn. She's a girl."

Hey Little Bo Peep! I think I found your sheep...

Don't worry Calyn...we'll take plenty more pictures of you sitting on weird things.
Josh, Stacy, Ayden, Ian, Troy, Lexi, Peyton, Robin, Brent, and Dakota: WE HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH ALL OF YOU...We couldn't ask for better friends/family. Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
we put our children on weird things for pictures all the time...glad we're not the only ones.
oh, and about the 80 degree weather...we can't wait!!!!!!!
I just love the first pic of Calyn. She is getting so big!!!
It was FUN- even if the light display was LAME! It's all about the people you're with.... right?! Love the pictures of Calyn riding Bo Beep's sheep.
i'm also a picture blogger jeni....you're not alone.
Post a Comment