Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Boogs and Bows

The Boogs and the Bow




Well, Calyn still has her cold. It's turned into the clear, runny nose now, so it pours out all day long. It's rare to catch a pic without her nose runnin'. So, enjoy!



This is "Happy Calyn" this morning at the Farmer's Market. "Screamin' Mad Calyn" was around about 30 minutes prior to this shot. Ugh. By this time, I had forgiven her and thought she was cute again.

Peyton found the Market to be a bit boring.

Takin' a break and playin' with sunglasses.


To see all the goods our eyes beheld, click HERE.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

If I'd have known that this was the only really calm moment of the day with His Royal Kingness, I would have stayed in bed and made Troy stay home so I could get some extra Zzz's. It was worth it in the end getting all our treats even though brathole made his appearance later. Thanks for letting me complain your ear off this afternoon. Hopefully the next trek we make all babies will be well and happy again!

Jessica said...

it sounds like you guys had a fun day at the farmers market. i miss farmers markets and fruit stands...i haven't found anything like southside here in omaha.
as for the runny nose...it seems kids just love them and love to have proof forever of the boogs...