Today she is seven months.
He is ranked number seven in his class of sixty.
Seven more days until we go on vacation to Utah.
Mmmm...it's good to be back (online).
Leesville
Little Piglet with Grandpa hiding behind her.
My "little" brother Brian. He's playing soccer for Leesville this year.
"When are you going to stop taking pictures and pick me up?"
Calyn and her little lamb. What a cliche pic, but I love it!
He is ranked number seven in his class of sixty.
Seven more days until we go on vacation to Utah.
Mmmm...it's good to be back (online).
Leesville
11 comments:
Love, love, love the picture of Piglet and her Pooh bear Grandpa! I'm glad you're back. That was way too long to go without a friendly face. Geez- you're leaving again ALREADY?! Didn't you just get back?
Hey buddy. Good to see you're posting again. You chose a bad time to fall behind, since a lot of us are posting every day this month. It'll keep you busy for a while!
I'm glad you're back. I would much rather see a picture of that cutie Calyn than that old crusty wampus cat when I check your blog. It's hard to believe that she's more than half way to a year old.
I can't believe she is already 7 months and i have yet to meet her still.....have fun in utah....glad to have you back here online also.
Hey Jeni,
we miss you guys. It seems like we haven't seen ya in a while. When are you coming to BR? That's a good lookin' baby!
Cute little piglet. I hope you guys have fun in utah. Are you ready for the cold?
I can't believe how old Brian is now! I remember feeding him in his high chair! My how time flies... I hope you had lots of fun visiting. I Wish Nate and I were going to be in Utah over thanksgiving break... Us Colorado folk will just have to come and see you all one of these days. Calyn is cute as ever. Give her lots of hugs and kisses. Oh and tell Aaron good job on ranking number 7 in his class. That's awesome! I can't wait for this fall semester to be over. If it wasn't for the Army continuously calling me up I would've been done with school at least 2 or 3 years ago... Oh well I enjoyed the Army it was a blast, although it was hard being separated from Nate.
Love your cousin,
Sarah
7 must be your lucky number. That probably means you'll have 4 more kids to make a lucky family 'o seven!! Get to it, Jeni!
Yeah right, Jordan! This family will be lucky if it ends up with three!
Concrats to you both for being #7 out of 60. I know it is a huge accomplishment, hard work, & sacrifice for you both. Calyn is adorable. Thanks for the compliment. Are we ever going to have time to talk face to face? LOL! I guess not with my kids running all over . . .
love the lamb and piglet pic. sooo... cute. Her smile is so fun. What an adorable little girl.
Post a Comment