Saturday, November 17, 2007

Okay, put your name in quotes with the word "needs" in Google. The first ten sentences should tell you something about yourself. I was shocked at what mine said. Enjoy.

  1. Jeni needs her family to surround her with love and hugs
  2. Jeni needs to be in your life as long as possible
  3. Jeni needs to spend more time playing with LEGOs
  4. Jeni needs a life and a new hairdo
  5. Jeni needs a makeover to boost her confidence
  6. Jeni needs help
  7. Jeni needs to clean her house
  8. Jeni needs to spend much more time with her friends
  9. Jeni needs to do everything
  10. Jeni needs a break from time to time
4, 5, and 7 shocked me.

3 is funny.

10 is SO TRUE.

7 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Yours is great! I actually looked up your name a while ago and thought it was cool. Mine is not so great. It's funny though. Check it out.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Yours came it good. Like Stacy, I gave it a shot and it didn't come out quite so good.

Holly said...

I'll have to give this a try. That's funny that yours came out with some kind of normal stuff.

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

Yeah... your responses are somewhat normal. Mine said that I needed a roommate or my mom!!! So... I am not going to be posting my findings!

Lexi said...

Lexi needs...

1. Lexi needs a family in Waterdown, Ontario, Canada...

2. Lexi is a sweet 3 yr old
looking for a forever home...

3. Lexi needs her giants and she's sooo close...(???)

4. Catster Lexi needs help getting home...

5. Lexi needs a miracle...

6. Lexi needs Darius to help fight the evil demon Amadja who had taken the lost brother Tain over seven-hundred years ago and is now planning to unleash the evil of the Darkening... (WHAT THE?!?!)

7. Lexi needs to be saved- she has been here too long and needs out....

8. Once we are home, Lexi will need to undergo Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy 5 days a week for 90 minutes at a time.

9. Vampire Lexi loves Dylan, needs family...

10. All Lexi needs in this world is her mommy.

Lexi said...

Amen to number 7 on mine- this is the reason we're getting the heck out of dodge!

Allthingsdisney said...

Hey Jeni-- I just saw your note on my blog--I totally remember you. You were my visiting teacher with Lexi at the time I decided to leave. Congatulations on your cute baby. Thanks for the comments about my house. We close tomorrow. I am very excited about it.