
Well, I decided to surprise Aaron for no reason. I got an email from the US Soccer Association telling me that a private sale had started for an upcoming game:
US Mens National Team vs. Mexico!
US Mens National Team vs. Mexico!
So, WE'RE GOING to one of the biggest games of the year!
(If you're a soccer fan, you KNOW how awesome this game will be)
It's in Houston on February 6th at 8:00 pm.
I'm sure it'll be on ESPN or something, so look for us :)
P.S. Aaron almost hyperventilated he was so excited...
Oh, and our sweet baby Calyn is staying in Leesville with her Aunt Tessie:)
(If you're a soccer fan, you KNOW how awesome this game will be)
It's in Houston on February 6th at 8:00 pm.
I'm sure it'll be on ESPN or something, so look for us :)
P.S. Aaron almost hyperventilated he was so excited...
Oh, and our sweet baby Calyn is staying in Leesville with her Aunt Tessie:)
5 comments:
oh my gosh, john will freak out when i tell him that yall are going...where can i find these tix? he's already saving for 2010 world cup in south africa. big soccer fan like aaron. i always thought john and aaron would always get along.
what a great surprise! i surprised bart with tickets to an LSU bowl game once and his reaction was similar.
I would've liked to have seen that reaction from Aaron; way to go Jeni.
Now how are you going to top that for Christmas?! Here's an idea... after getting such sweet tickets, he'll still need to sport a cool new tee shirt or a jersey! ;-)
Now that's real love. I'm impressed that you receive US Soccer Assoc. emails, too.
Post a Comment