
Lexi and I are a couple of Aaron's patients. Today, Lexi had an appointment at the school with him. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with him. So, today I watched the bay-bays, and tomorrow she'll watch them. Well, I was on my way to her house this morning, when down in the parking lot, my shoe broke! The toe part of my flip-flop detached from the shoe. With no other choice, I continued up to her apartment bare foot (but not pregnant!). Up at her apartment the shoes went in the garbage. When Lexi came home from her appointment with "Dr. Aaron," she handed me THESE! She stopped at Payless on her way home and bought me some new shoes...what better friend is there than that? Thanks, Girlie. Now your poor friend, Jeni, is shoe-less no more.
4 comments:
that is such a great friend! good thing she likes cute shoes!
That was really sweet of her. Good thing she has good taste! So, has Aaron done any major procedures on you yet? Any fillings or anything?
You poor girl. First your phone then your credit card and now your sandal. Hey at least you have a wonderful friend that was able to help you with the sandal issue right?
Holly, yes Aaron is doing major procedures. He has replaced a couple of my fillings already. I don't think there is much more to do in my mouth, but he is going to whiten them!
Sarah, Lexi is a wonderful friend. She is VERY thoughtful.
Post a Comment