Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom in 1975 when she was in the Army


Well, my mom's birthday was July 16th. She didn't get her "Birthday Blog" because we didn't have blogging capabilities in good ol' Leesville. My mom is seriously my best friend. She's always been there when I needed her. In my single days, boyfriends and friends would come and go, but my mom was a constant. I've always felt nothing but love from her. She's been stern and disciplining when she needed to be, and quiet and understanding through all my tears. She was there when my little daughter came into this world. At that moment, I understood more about how much she loves me...And, as a mother, all I try to be is just like her.

My mom with Calyn on her blessing dayAaron modeling a fishing jacket with his "Sher-Bear" last Christmas


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU...

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You know, I think my mom and your mom were maybe in the Army together...I think. At least I seem to remember my parents saying they knew your parents from Germany.
It's always great when you have a strong relationship with your mother. There really is no better friend, except a husband, I suppose...

Lexi said...

Your Mom is awesome. I can easily see how she is your best friend (as well as Aaron). Just so you know- there's a lot of Sherri in you too. You're just as sweet, patient and kind. Pass along our birthday wishes and love to your Mom- we miss her!

Jessica said...

okay, so i was wrong. my mom doesn't really know your mom. my mom thinks my dad was friends with your parents...she said they were just in the same german stake

Jeni said...

I think you're dad was my dad's home teacher when he was in Germany (it was when he was single, before he met my mom...)Either way, small world, right? It was good seeing you three. I can't believe how big Jackson is.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Your mom is a HOTTY! Tell her I said so.