During my ultrasound, she started waving to all of us in the room (I was lucky enough to have my mom, Stephanie, Eloy, and Aaron with me). It appeared she was sucking her thumb, and at the very end she reared up at kicked the crud out of me. It was fun to see how developed she had become. Coming Soon: Another Mangum soccer player!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Christmas and a Baby Girl
The holidays have come and gone. Aaron and I spent Christmas and New Years in Leesville with my family and my grandmother. It was a nice break, and we were sad to have to return to our lives of school and work. The next big event is the arrival our new little girl. She's about three months away from her debut, and we can't wait. The fear has given away to anticipation. I suppose now would be a good time to start thinking about a crib and stuff, huh?

During my ultrasound, she started waving to all of us in the room (I was lucky enough to have my mom, Stephanie, Eloy, and Aaron with me). It appeared she was sucking her thumb, and at the very end she reared up at kicked the crud out of me. It was fun to see how developed she had become. Coming Soon: Another Mangum soccer player!
During my ultrasound, she started waving to all of us in the room (I was lucky enough to have my mom, Stephanie, Eloy, and Aaron with me). It appeared she was sucking her thumb, and at the very end she reared up at kicked the crud out of me. It was fun to see how developed she had become. Coming Soon: Another Mangum soccer player!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment