Logan is our second child. But, in a lot of ways, he is our first. First to get stitches. First to color on the walls. A few months ago our ward had an Easter party. We were out of town, so Bishop gave our kids their goodie bags the next Sunday. Inside those bags were little self-inking stamps. That same Sunday Logan disappeared at home for a little while. I didn't take notice because he sometimes does this to play with his cars or read books. He came back in to the living room and had this "look" on his face. I knew he had done something naughty. As I walk down the hallway I see little orange flower stamps EVERYWHERE. On the walls, in the bathroom, on the mirror, on the TOILET, in the bathtub, on the shampoo bottles, on the cabinets, ALL over Calyn's room: walls, doll house, toys, bed, AND all over his room: walls, play kitchen, dressers, and toys. You get the picture. There were HUNDREDS. He told me he was making things "beautiful."
So, I spent about a half an hour with the Clorox Cleanup scrubbing stamps off everything. Then, just yesterday, I opened Calyn's CD player and found, guess what? An orange flower stamp on the CD.

1 comment:
Haha I'd have been so mad! Susanna is my mess-maker...Drew never was
Post a Comment