Pretending to be a dog in her "doggy bed" while chewing on a "bone".
January is such a...calm...month. The storm of the holidays are over. Spring hasn't started. It usually rains a lot. So here's some random photos so far:
Yes, Logan received a BOY bike from Santa, but he still wears the Princess helmet. Time to go back to Target I guess.
Calyn was NOT like this, but Logan MUST, and I repeat MUST, have private time to take a poop. All of a sudden there will be a stench in the air, and I'll look around to find Logan hiding somewhere doing his business.
Usually January is bitter cold (the coldest month here in Louisiana) but this year has been pretty mild. Today was 73. So, I broke out these beauties. The color: Dark Spearmint. I'll have to pack them away tonight though. It's suppose to get cold again tomorrow. Oh well. I had spring for a day.
3 comments:
I check your Blog everyday and tonight I checked it expecting to see Halloween and even clicked it off when I realized THERE'S SOMETHING NEW!!! Thank you for the posts - they are wonderful
Love the "Behind the curtain" shot, he is so funny! Calyn being a dog is outstanding even down to the "chewing on a bone!" Such cute pictures - love the green shoes, today here it got up to 21, this morning it was 17 and felt like -1with light snow. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, hopefully!
I want to come play with Calyn's doll house! That is the most amazing dream house I have ever seen. Seriously, when we come to visit this summer, when you can't find me, I will be in Calyn's room! Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment