This is something new I'm trying...it seems to take so dang long to upload photos. Just click on the collage to make it bigger. Leave me a comment in this section to tell me what you think.
ALSO, you can see all these photos plus a TON more if you visit my Facebook profile and click on photos. The Destin/Omaha album has over 80 photos.


5 comments:
Fun! I like it. Looks like you had a great trip! Minus the ox hole.
I like it! Is it quicker? We loved seeing you in Nebraska and what a bummer of trip home, how did Logan do? Looks like your trip to Destin was fabulous. Love you!
Great post! All of you are so talented with the blogging, I am jealous - however, I think I just need to try harder!
I am laughing so hard at the realistic ox statue! Oh, my goodness, that was too, too funny!!! Jeni, your face said it all! It looked like a super fun trip, Mango fam! :)
We apparently need to go to Destin someday....we keep hearing how awesome it is from different people. And um... you need to quit wasting away, you are so super skinny!! You look great, but pretty soon you might blow away.
Post a Comment