Monday, November 08, 2010

Gentlemen Start Your Engines!

Aaron's Aunt Jan and Uncle Jasper treated us to a fun weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Neither Aaron nor I are big race fans, but it was SO MUCH FUN. I probably won't start following NASCAR or watching it on TV, but I definitely want to go back to this race.

I decided to embrace the redneck way of life and invest in a hat for outings like this. I draw the line at cowboy boots and Wranglers, though.

Uncle Jasper and Aunt Jan...these two are great.

Aaron's hat says "Aaron's dream machine." I should be the one with that title.

3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

Lots of fun with J & J, can't beat it, we sure love them! Glad you got to go with them.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Technical difficulties with Blogs today. . .
Wish I could've been there just to hear the angry roar of the engines - that's a rush. Nascar with Jan and Jasper. . . very cool. Sad I missed this one. I wanna see that hat Aaron, and the wranglers, ropers, and the red on the back of your neck.