I like the bottom right photo... Calyn's a Drogba fan!!!
They can sure be sneaky at times! Sure love them and you too!
thats funny, Tate does that alot too. It always makes me laugh to see what things look like from their short point of view!
Thats fo funny. Kaia is sooooo into taking pictures of everything. She finds my camera when I'm not looking and takes CRAZY pics.
good thing Aaron had clothes on in that bathroom.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the bottom right photo... Calyn's a Drogba fan!!!
They can sure be sneaky at times! Sure love them and you too!
thats funny, Tate does that alot too. It always makes me laugh to see what things look like from their short point of view!
Thats fo funny. Kaia is sooooo into taking pictures of everything. She finds my camera when I'm not looking and takes CRAZY pics.
good thing Aaron had clothes on in that bathroom.
Post a Comment