One of my BFF's, Kate, is a professional food blogger. Yeah, she gets paid (and free stuff) to cook yummy food and blog about it. We accompanied her on one of her "assignments" and here's the post featuring us:
Click on the blog title to full access of her and her partner's yummy creations after you've checked out our little adventure.
4 comments:
Ok, I discovered that site about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Can you please tell your friend that she has been the source of meals for my family for the past 15 days or so? And, by the way, I THOUGHT she must be referring to you on her post about smoothies... ;) LDS girl in Louisiana (and not in NO) who refers to a "Jeni" who makes spinach smoothies... Haha! That's great!
Oh, look at you hanging' with the celebrities! hee hee. I was happy to see you and your cute babes on Kate's blog the other day and proudly said to myself "yeah, I know her. I'm cool like that." It did look awfully hot, though!!
Hangin' with the big times!! Very impressive. Love her site!
Loads of fun, so hot though! WE ARE FINALLY ON LINE!!!
Post a Comment