That's how hot it's been outside lately. Good excuse to stay indoors and post some pictures.
Logan has been doing a lot of new things all of a sudden. For instance, this week he has started to *try* to wave and clap. He's mastered the "downward facing dog" yoga move. He's sitting up. He's walking FORWARD in his walker. This morning I found him in the kitchen playing in the dishwasher. Yikes. I'm not ready for a mobile baby.
There has also been a lot of horsing around.
We lost Liberty the Lamb...looked everywhere. Had to buy a replacement: Colby the Cow
(If you have babies, check out Pacimals...they're awesome)
Last but not least, my sweet Calyn...I've been enjoying her little three year old self more lately. I don't know if it's my attitude change, but she's not as "naughty" these days. Maybe it's true that it only takes one persons attitude change to affect another's.
Coming Wednesday: Something exciting. Check back;)
4 comments:
I love excitement! And I love Aaron's face as he is feeding Logan. I'm sure that stuff tastes as good as it smells! Luckily they don't know differently. Hugs and kisses.
What cute pictures! Once Logan is mobile, it's all over. I've lost tons of hair since my girls became mobile, due to pulling it all out from going crazy that is. :S
I love the sunflowers! Cute, Cute, CUTE!
Sunflowers? Where were the sunflowers? I loved Logan's Star Wars shirt.
Post a Comment