Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catching up



Yes, I'm alive. If you're on Facebook, you'd know that. Blogger gets a little neglected from time to time. Sorry Blogger.

We've been...busy. Very busy. Organizing a surprise reunion/retirement party for Carl and Paula occupied much of our time. But we did it. All the children, along with all the spouses AND all the grandchildren descended upon L-town for a long weekend this past Memorial Day. Many traveled from long distances to be here with us. Like I said, the parents had NO IDEA that everyone was coming. Let's just say that I really thought Paula was going to faint.

Among other things, BRIAN GRADUATED from high school, CALYN graduated from diapers (another feat that occupied much of my time), and Troy and Lexi with their crew stopped by for short visit. Now that things are kinda slowing down, maybe I'll be posting more regularly. Or maybe not. Who knows.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That little guy is ADORABLE!!! Sounds like you've had an exciting couple weeks :) What a fun surprise for Aaron's parents.

You look so great Jeni!! Thank you SOOOOO much for the card you sent to us a couple weeks ago! You can't imagine the look on our faces when we opened it. You guys are wonderful!!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

I still missing those sweet, soft cheeks! So I noticed that you didn't mention girls camp, it must have been a pretty big highlight of the last few weeks huh, or do you just want to skip right over that week? We had a great time with the family, it was so nice to see everyone. Love you guys!

The Original Mangums said...

We are still trying to get over the suprise! It was wonderful; all the work you all put into it was greatly appreciated and we loved it!!! THANK YOU!

Jordan Carroll said...

Oh, Logan is precious! I just want to pinch those little cheeks!! You guys make some pretty babies!