Thanks for the laugh. You crack me up- between reading about 'recess in the prison yard', L.A. being gay, the 'beautiful' weather and Aaron stinking it up from all the mexican food, I was smiling from ear to ear. Glad you had a great {sorta?} trip. Really though, I think you can make it a vacation any time you are kid free and are with your hubby. Guess that means our trip to N.O. isn't a real vacation because we'll have the kids. ;-) We'll have to rectify that soooooon.
Oh, Lexi. It was an adventure for sure! As horrible Venice beach was, it sure made some great memories. Oh, and we got a demo CD from some dude named Salt. Nice.
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh. You crack me up- between reading about 'recess in the prison yard', L.A. being gay, the 'beautiful' weather and Aaron stinking it up from all the mexican food, I was smiling from ear to ear. Glad you had a great {sorta?} trip. Really though, I think you can make it a vacation any time you are kid free and are with your hubby. Guess that means our trip to N.O. isn't a real vacation because we'll have the kids. ;-) We'll have to rectify that soooooon.
Oh, and I'm loving the 'Marijuana Saves Lives' campaign behind the Hare Krishnas in the picture. I don't think you were in Kansas my dear!
Oh, Lexi. It was an adventure for sure! As horrible Venice beach was, it sure made some great memories. Oh, and we got a demo CD from some dude named Salt. Nice.
Post a Comment