Thursday, April 08, 2010

Birthdays






My sweet Baby Boola will be one tomorrow. She just CAN'T be that old. It just reminds me how fast Logan will grow and fast Calyn HAS grown. These girls' birthdays are only four days apart and Calyn will be three within days. I just love these two. They're going to be best friends when they're older. The other day I had both of them in the VERY back of the Honda and all I heard was laughing. I turned the mirror to see what was so funny and they were just looking at each other cracking up. I guess it was an inside joke that excluded me and Steph. Plus they're just so stinkin' cute. I think we should dress them alike more often:)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG I love that new line at TARGET!!! Cute kiddos! Thanks for sharing :)

Amy said...

Those dresses are adorable!!! How fun to live close to cousins. We still miss Calyn around here :)

Have fun in Destin! I'm jealous!!

By the way, did you guys ever end up coming out here a couple weeks ago? Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

they are so stinkin cute. give them hugs and kisses from the utah clan . are you still planning tocome this summer? sarah is going to try for the end ofjune. love ya all tell everyone hi. aunt shelly

Ashley said...

I love buying matching clothes--my neice and Marley are only 6 months apart, so we have lots of the same stuff too...