Monday, March 22, 2010

And now, the segment I like to call "Potpourri"


Calyn and her betrothed: Braylen

"What are you two doing hanging out under the bleachers?"



Crazy cute cousins

5 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

You have the cutest kids!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

I like how Logan is situated amoung your folded laundry. Pretty soon he will be pulling those towels over so he can chew on them and rolling over to unfold all those beautiful piles. I see that sly sparkle in his eyes. Thanks for the great segment, I can't wait to cuddle Logan and chase Calyn hopefully soon!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I love the new post! Such a beautiful little family you have. Oh, and tell Calyn she's way to young to be under the bleachers with boys. Love you all tons!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Holy crap your kids are cute! We miss you guys

Anonymous said...

dont blink , they grow too fast .they are soooo cute.been thinking about your mom , tellher hi forme. luv ya al aunt shelly