I love the pictures of your kids! So cute! Amy said you guys were going to try to come down for Mardi Gras, but couldn't make it. Too bad! We would have loved to see you guys!
You are so awesome at posting! I'm terrible at trying to keep up lately. You have some cute funny kiddos! How do you stay so caught up at posting? You are amazing woman! Love ya all tons!
4 comments:
Hilarious.
All I could really make out was "Under the Sea"; she's got that part down pat!
:-0
Our SUPERSTAR!!!
I love the pictures of your kids! So cute! Amy said you guys were going to try to come down for Mardi Gras, but couldn't make it. Too bad! We would have loved to see you guys!
You are so awesome at posting! I'm terrible at trying to keep up lately. You have some cute funny kiddos! How do you stay so caught up at posting? You are amazing woman! Love ya all tons!
Post a Comment