Where's the snowman? Glad to see you are in the same boat as us, this has been a LONG winter!
Wow, it snowed a lot more for you guys than it did for us. Those kids of yours are too cute!
Snow, can't believe two times in one winter - we have been here almost 20 years and this is the first time for us! Love the pictures!
dude, you have more snow than we do. I can't remember the last time it snowed here...christmas maybe?How's it going with 2 kids-easier or harder than you thought? I'm getting nervous.
I love the new post! Such cute kiddos you have! We are getting snow here tonight and we are supposed to get it through tommorrow. Blah...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where's the snowman? Glad to see you are in the same boat as us, this has been a LONG winter!
Wow, it snowed a lot more for you guys than it did for us. Those kids of yours are too cute!
Snow, can't believe two times in one winter - we have been here almost 20 years and this is the first time for us! Love the pictures!
dude, you have more snow than we do. I can't remember the last time it snowed here...christmas maybe?
How's it going with 2 kids-easier or harder than you thought? I'm getting nervous.
I love the new post! Such cute kiddos you have! We are getting snow here tonight and we are supposed to get it through tommorrow. Blah...
Post a Comment