Monday, December 07, 2009

Natchitoches Christmas Festival

This past Saturday we went to Natchtoches for its annual Christmas Festival and fireworks/laser show. Our good friends, the Gouldings, invited us along. I was hesitant to go being large with child and knowing there would be a good amount of walking. But I'm really glad we tagged along. We stuffed our faces with meat pies, funnel cakes, jambalaya, and fried alligator on a stick.

Dusky, Sienna, Kaia, and Calyn

Nicole, "the girls", and my overly cheerful face.

I think he's got a mouthful of funnel cake in this pic:)
P.S. It was flippin' COLD! It was seriously around 30 degrees.

2 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

Looks like you had loads of fun as well as loads of good food. Fireworks are great as long as they aren't in my backyard!

Jordan Carroll said...

Mmmmm...meat pies, jambalaya, funnel cake...what I wouldn't give!!