Monday, December 28, 2009

Hangin' on by a thread

So, I turned 29 on the 14th of this month. That morning when Aaron wished me a happy birthday I said, "At least I'm still in my 20s." Aaron lovingly replied, "Yeah, but you're hanging on by a thread."

It ended up being a really good day. Calyn sang "happy birthday" to me all day, Aaron sent flowers to the house (I didn't even feel like I HAD to rearrange them:), we went out to lunch AND dinner (no kitchen clean up) and drove around looking at Christmas lights. Twenty-nine ain't that bad.

Coloring at dinner


My masterpiece. If my art professors could see me now;)

1 comment:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Happy late birthday Jeni! That was a pretty good Elmo. I guess it's true what they say about education being an investment. I mean look at they pay out y'all are getting. : )