Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scary

The technical stylings of our in-house DDS

I'm quite batty about mine.

Our pumpkin family. Calyn started hollowing out her little pumpkin, but decided it was "yucky." So, I finished it for her. She loves looking at it though:) As you can tell, we're having fun with our family nights this month.

And, you can't carve pumpkins without the appropriate tunes:)

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Those look great! I love the mummy! I couldn't even tell it was a carved pumpkin at first! Fun times! You look great!

Jessica said...

lovely pumpkins...maybe we will carve some this year. maybe i will throw a few permanant markers the boys way and instruct them to not write on each other, the walls, or the table :) we'll see what wins out.

Amy said...

Wow, those are some pretty amazing pumpkins!! How did you do it ?? I love the picture of Calyn showing off her teeth. We just went to a pumpkin patch too :)

Heather said...

Yeah, I want to know how you did those pumpkins, too.

Lexi said...

Whoa! Three posts in one day! My brain can't handle this kind of excitement!

Glad to see that the Mangum family tradition of Smashing Pumpkins while carving pumpkins is back in full effect. Love it!

BTW, I think the Log Dog is my favorite punkin' of all (next to Captain Wags of course)! :-)

The Original Mangums said...

They were even better in person, we sure enjoyed our visit this weekend.