Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Prepping for Logan and Colorless Playdoh

Here's a blanket I made for Logan Scot (I think this is the final decision on the middle name)

Last Sunday we were bored, so I made some playdoh. Once I made it, I realized I didn't have any food coloring! What?! I have always had food coloring. The only thing I can think of is that during the late night packing of our kitchen in New Orleans, I got frustrated and threw it away.

Calyn showing off her...something.

Yesterday I was at my mom and dad's house and my dad complained that I hadn't made any posts lately. This will teach him to criticize my blogging habits. I told him to get a blog reader like everyone else so he'll be notified when I post something new:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the new 'do! Course I'm partial to short hair, but cute cute cute :)

Anonymous said...

tell your dad he looks cuuute! I love the hello kitty hat.

Adrienne said...

cute quilt! It doesn't even look homemade! I want to make one for our little guy...i saw one that I want to copy but I cannot sew for anything!