Friday, October 23, 2009

Let's Brainstorm!

A few weekends ago we went to an Imagination Movers concert in Shreveport. Calyn LOVES their show on the Disney Channel, and we wanted to support our local Louisiana boys. She had an amazing time. Plus we had fun watching her enjoy herself so much. They are pretty much the ONLY kids band that I can handle.

Waiting for it to start.

Here they come! Let's jump and shout and figure things out!

She did everything they told her to. I need them to come home with me:)



Sorry the video is dark, but you can still see how much fun she was having. I think we have a little headbanger on our hands:)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Try Dane Zanes...I can handle his stuff. Usually.
We love IM here, too.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That looked like a lot of fun. I would love to see them live one of these days. We have Disney Live coming in December...

Lexi said...

Fun, fun!

Troy hates the imagination movers with a passion (I secretly like them).

But I also love the Happy Monster Band too! :-0

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Oh my goodness, that was HILARIOUS! Calyn is such a cutie! It looks like you had a good time walking the Board Walk. I love the Disney Princess appearance, you can tell Calyn definately thought it was pretty cool.

Holly said...

How cute. We took Kailey to see playhouse disney live and she had such a good time. Those kinds of shows are a lot of fun when you have kiddos.

The Original Mangums said...

Such excitment, you can se it in her face! She is wonderful!

Jordan Carroll said...

She's too cute! Brady loves "movers" too, but they drive me crazy!! (Although, I can take them better than Lazy Town.) Every time they come on, he can be anywhere in the house, and he runs to the TV and starts "turning around", literally! It's the funniest thing!