Love the hair. Low maintenance hair is ideal nowadays! You look great! I have that same bat shirt. I bought it b/c Afton & I are going to be bats for Halloween. Ayden is Batman & Ian is Robin.
I love the new hair cut! It looks so good on you! You are so talented at sewing. I love the colors you used for the blanket. Speaking of dental offices, I got to visit my dentist on Monday. It was heaven on earth. They gave me a free hand waxing service, a warm neck pillow, and a nice massaging chair. They also listened to my stressful life stories with the girls... As I left I asked the question, "Do I really have to wait 6 months to come back?" "Can't I just come every Monday?" April can't come soon enough!
Your face in the secound picture doesn't look to sure about something, I love your hair ad your tummy. love you all tell everyone hi and tell stephanie Bella is adorable.
So if every child you have the hair gets shorter....by the 4th one will you shave your head?:) I think the only reason I am growing it out is so I can be lazy and pull it into a ponytail all the time....
10 comments:
Woowoo! I love the new 'do, it looks great on you! And I also love that blanket you made for baby Logan, it's darling!
Love the hair. Low maintenance hair is ideal nowadays! You look great! I have that same bat shirt. I bought it b/c Afton & I are going to be bats for Halloween. Ayden is Batman & Ian is Robin.
I love your hair!! But, it looks like way too much work for me! Mine's usually all pulled back in a "chic" ponytail. ;) You're so cute!
I love the new hair cut! It looks so good on you! You are so talented at sewing. I love the colors you used for the blanket. Speaking of dental offices, I got to visit my dentist on Monday. It was heaven on earth. They gave me a free hand waxing service, a warm neck pillow, and a nice massaging chair. They also listened to my stressful life stories with the girls... As I left I asked the question, "Do I really have to wait 6 months to come back?" "Can't I just come every Monday?" April can't come soon enough!
Check out that hot mama! Whoot!
Your face in the secound picture doesn't look to sure about something, I love your hair ad your tummy. love you all tell everyone hi and tell stephanie Bella is adorable.
love the short hair! I've been growing mine out and it makes me now want to cut it. Dang you.
So if every child you have the hair gets shorter....by the 4th one will you shave your head?:)
I think the only reason I am growing it out is so I can be lazy and pull it into a ponytail all the time....
I love your new haircut! It is so cute!
you are sexy! love the bob.
Post a Comment