I love the picture of Calyn holding baby Bella. You can just see the concentration and wonder on her face. She is adorable! {Actually, both of them are- tell Steph I said so.} So when is Calyn coming to visit US?! Her parents can come too if they want...I guess. ;-)
All of these pictures and video of Calyn are ADORABLE! That was some jump into the pool and I love her twirling in the dress! We sure miss having her around. Life just isn't the same without you guys next door :)
2 comments:
I love the picture of Calyn holding baby Bella. You can just see the concentration and wonder on her face. She is adorable! {Actually, both of them are- tell Steph I said so.} So when is Calyn coming to visit US?! Her parents can come too if they want...I guess. ;-)
All of these pictures and video of Calyn are ADORABLE! That was some jump into the pool and I love her twirling in the dress! We sure miss having her around. Life just isn't the same without you guys next door :)
Post a Comment