Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess Who's Two?


Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com

GRAB YOUR EARPLUGS
AUNT LORNA!!!!!

6 comments:

mccready's said...

Happy Birthday Calyn! What a cutie! I love the part when she starts reaching for the plate of cupcakes but somebody pulls it out of reach just in time. :)Almost, Calyn. Almost!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she's already two...that means my baby is almost two!
P.S. I looked at the pix of your sister. good lord, I thought i pushed til my eyes popped out of my head...apparently hers did.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Calyn. So funny how she just licks the cupcake.

Jordan said...

Can't wait to kiss the birthday girl next month!

Marisa said...

Happy birthday, Calyn! I love that she was licking the frosting! So cute!

Lexi said...

Good job blowing out those candles chickadee! And I love how you savored your cupcake- licking it makes it last twice as long! Peyton didn't even try to enjoy his... he ripped off the top and downed it in two seconds {just like his father}. You'll have to teach that boy some manners when you see him next. Love you! Happy 2!