Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A public thank you a month late

Since we were out of town for Valentine's Day, Aaron and I celebrated the following Monday night. Brent and Robin kept an "ear" on Calyn while me and my sexy DDS went out for dinner at our all-time favorite restaurant, The Chimes (LSU location, of course). We sat, talked, laughed, ate REALLY good food, and listened to some good tunes. And, I was bestowed with these fine gifts:

And "skor" he did:)



3 comments:

Lexi said...

Pretty orchid! You always have a knack for living things- unlike me.

Mmm... Chimes. Those Boudin Balls are the best. And if you had stayed out late enough, you could have gotten breakfast at Louie's too! They have yummy omelettes- and I don't even like omelettes! It is that good.

Good job Dr. Aaron! :-) I'm sure you were well rewarded.

Jordan said...

TMI

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

We love the little wagon and are excited to watch her anytime even if we're not really watching her because she's sleeping.

I'm gonna have to agree with Jordan on her comment. Maybe our mind is just in the gutter and that's not what you were referring to;)